Whatever you bring to the table, however often you can help, volunteering with 1st Madeley Scouts can change young people's lives.
No previous experience with young people? No problem.
Whether you'd like to help out week-after-week or whenever-you-can, we provide training, learning opportunities and cups of tea – every step of the way.
We need help with planning programmes, youth leadership, administration, behind-the-scenes support, equipment & site maintenance, trusteeship & adult leadership, communications & publicity, and more.
Benefits of volunteering with Scouts:
- Learn valuable skills and experiences for the future
- Make friends and meet people
- Try new things and challenge yourself
- Improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Get outdoors and get stuck in
- Positively impact your community
- Create vital opportunities for young people
- Make memories that'll last a lifetime