Why we need your help:
We need your help to raise awareness for our donor register drives. You will research and book venues to host a donor drive. From high streets to shopping centres, supermarkets to newsagents, community fairs to school fetes; the more bookings you make, the more opportunities we will have to ensure the public know about the work we do and how they can support us.
What we need you to do:
- Book sites in targeted locations.
- Research new opportunities and initiate relationships with site decision-makers.
- Book depots to use on the day of donor drive.
- Seek opportunities for adding value, such as organising entertainment, refreshments and car-parking for volunteers.
- Carry out administration associated with bookings, including sending confirmation letters and updating the database.
- Seek opportunities in shops and other businesses and secure other opportunities to promote the charity’s events in line with the objectives of the Community Engagement team.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to gain fantastic skills and experience within a supportive and professional team.
- To become part of the RABC volunteer family.
- Toolkits and guidelines to support you in your role together with regular support and contact from your Community Engagement team.
- Valuable experience in sales, fundraising, communication and organisation.
What we ask of you:
- To follow RABC’s policies and procedures and complete documentation relating to the role.