Be the key contact for fundraising in your local community to raise money from a variety of activities such as collections, social events and tea parties.
The Fundraising Group Coordinator is responsible for coordinating a group of volunteers to raise funds through events or other activities, delegating tasks to other members of the group as required and being the key contact in the local area.
What you will do
- Organising and attending events such as the Great Guide Dogs Tea Party, Pub Quizzes and collections in your local area
- Encouraging local businesses, schools and groups to name their own guide dog puppy
- Building relationships with local networks, socials groups, schools and businesses to encourage them to host their own event in support of Guide Dogs
- Working as part of Guide Dogs’ fundraising team with staff and volunteers
- Liaising with Community Fundraiser informing them of events in your area
- Making sure your fundraising policies and procedures are followed
- Being a passionate local ambassador for Guide Dogs’ work
- Ensuring that any information provided by Guide Dogs is cascaded to relevant supporters or volunteers
- Ensuring income raised from events is banked in a timely manner
Home based and working in your local area