General description of duties
The main purpose of this role is to help members of the public visiting the Leegomery Community Centre and assist in general office routines.
- To act as the first point of contact for visitors to the centre; helping with enquiries and requests for information.
- Act as Fire Marshall
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Taking room bookings
- Providing a community photocopying service
- To support users of the public access computers and also access and use of the virtual hub
- Maintain clean and tidy reception area
- Keep noticeboards and leaflets up to date
- Ensure that rooms are prepared in advance for building users
- Take payments
- Any other tasks as requested by the centre manager/p>